$9.97This eBook will help you to push past the initial learning curve of using Photoshop. You'll discover the power of Photoshop and begin to enjoy fine-tuning your photos for personal or commercial use.
- An excellent resource for individuals trying to learn Photoshop
- Step-by-step instruction of 10 essential Photoshop skills (plus a bonus one!)
- Intimidated by the complexity of Photoshop? You won't be after learning theses basics
- Before and after images clearly illustrate the power of this essentials tips
- Bonus Section: Thoughts on Photoshopping Learn More
$4.97Practical tips to improve your photography.
- Get this eBook FREE by signing up for our newsletter below!
- 15 Pages of beautiful images and text
- 10 practical tips and explanations to improve your photography
- Encouraging Must Read Bonus Section - Hope For Us All: The Decade Of The Artist
- Beautiful landscape template design introduced with Composing the Photo Learn More
$9.97A concise look at how to make great car photographs under all kinds—especially less than ideal—lighting and working conditions.
- 31 pages of detailed, dense information
- Practical advice for beginners, intermediate, and advanced shooters
- Details on photo exposure data, conditions, and other EXIF data
- Joe has taught thousands of people, so he knows how to communicate important concepts Learn More
$9.97Included in this book are videos highlighting some of my favorite apps, 10 tips to improve your iPhone Photography, apps and workflow recommendations, gear suggestions, a Hipstamatic flash/film/lens comparison, and ways to send as well as extend your Instagr.am.
- Amaze all your Facebook friends with your new found creativity
- Turn your iPhone into a loyal creative companion and never miss a moment again
- Learn ten tips and tricks to easily enhance all your iPhone images
- Be inspired by iPhone images from around the world, annotated with the apps that were used to make them Learn More
$9.97This e-book contains over 60 full sized and zoomable light painted night images, shot in two separate aircraft graveyards, “The Secret Boneyard” and “Aviation Warehouse.”
- Incredible light painted night photography.
- Aviation subjects and secret locations that are rarely seen and photographed.
- Aircraft like you've never seen them before.
- 50+ images that are exclusive to this book.
- 80+ pages. Learn More
$10.97The guide covers basic camera functions and exposure concepts for those new to digital SLR photography, and explains more advanced camera controls and operations of the T3i / 600D.
- Learn when and why to use the features, functions, and controls of your T3i / 600D to consistently create great images.
- Take control of your autofocus system, exposure settings, and metering modes to capture sharp, well exposed images in any situation.
- Go beyond Full Auto and Program modes and shoot in Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual modes.
- Understand how to incorporate Histograms, Exposure Compensation, Bracketing, and White Balance into the image taking process.
- Canon T3i Experience is an 86 page illustrated ebook to help novice and intermediate dSLR photographers get the most from their T3i. Learn More
$9.97In this book, Trey shows you his method for setting up your shot for great composition as well as using the crop tool in post processing to make your current and future images even more interesting and beautiful to the viewer.
- A detailed how-to about composing photos
- Countless examples of the how/when/why of setting up a shot on the scene
- Post-processing: the how/when/why to crop your image for more meaning and power
- Deep discussions on how viewers react to different compositions
- There is an equal emphasis on composing landscapes and composing people
- Many extra examples of people/object photography, how to choose the best photo from a “Spray and Pray”, and more sample Golden Ratio croppings.
- 50 pages long Learn More
$9.97Conceptual Portraiture walks you through the concept, posing, lighting, and detailed Photoshop post production for several unique images.
- Concepts and poses discussed in detail to show how to quickly create interesting ideas
- Over 50 Pages of step by step instructions, detailed set up and post processing
- EXIF Data, Lighting Diagrams, and Photoshop Layer Diagrams are included for each image
- Also included is an entire chapter on sharpening and detail extraction techniques
- Detailed explanation of equipment used to create each shot Learn More
$9.97Crowd Control takes an in-depth look at generating demand and eliciting curiosity in your creative work.
- Find new ways to get the right people excited about you and your creative work
- Start building meaningful connections that promote your creative venture
- Self-promote without being self-promoting by leveraging the tools that fit your style
- Create a networking environment that works for you and builds genuine interest
- Run a successful event, big or small, that showcases your innovation and leadership Learn More