Corwin Hiebert is a management and marketing consultant to creative entrepreneurs (such as world-renowned photographer and best-selling author David duChemin). He is the author of Living the Dream: Putting Your Creativity to Work [and Getting Paid]—published by Peachpit Press (2013) as well as several Craft & Vision eBooks: Growing the Vision Monger and Your Creative Mix. As an educator, speaker, and author, Corwin is an avid supporter of creative risk takers. He’s passionate about helping creative people take action towards their goals and dreams. To learn more about how Corwin helps photographers live the dream one good business decision at a time, visit his company website (Taendem Agency) or sign up for his TinyLetter to receive free business advice.
$9.97Crowd Control takes an in-depth look at generating demand and eliciting curiosity in your creative work.
- Find new ways to get the right people excited about you and your creative work
- Start building meaningful connections that promote your creative venture
- Self-promote without being self-promoting by leveraging the tools that fit your style
- Create a networking environment that works for you and builds genuine interest
- Run a successful event, big or small, that showcases your innovation and leadership Learn More