Tanya Rochat is a fine art photographer and digital matte painter / illustrative photographer & illustrator. Tanya lives in Sydney, Australia and won the inaugural “Australian Fine Art Photographer of the Year” title in 2010 sponsored by the AIPP & Canon. Tanya studied fashion design, photography & graphic design and applies all of these skills to express her creative visions. With a plethora of influences, it’s not surprising that Tanya enjoys compositing to produce her images. Most photographers start by putting a camera to their eye but Tanya works from an idea or concept she has sketched or illustrated first. You can view Tanya’s portfolio at www.tanyarochat.com.au or follow her on Google+, facebook or pinterest.
$9.97Tanya Rochat's unique talents displayed in her photography and matte paintings and how to create them for yourself.
- Learn how to translate and build your dreams from idea to concept to photographic illustration
- I take you through the process & workflow of two of my digital matte paintings using the same process I followed to win AIPP Australian Fine Art Photographer of the Year in 2010 using 100% photographic content.
- Understand why perspective is so important
- Learn how to use perspective lines & techniques in Photoshop
- Improve your photography compositing by learning how to break down a photo into relevant elements Learn More