- Find new ways to get the right people excited about you and your creative work
- Start building meaningful connections that promote your creative venture
- Self-promote without being self-promoting by leveraging the tools that fit your style
- Create a networking environment that works for you and builds genuine interest
- Run a successful event, big or small, that showcases your innovation and leadership
Crowd Control takes an in-depth look at generating demand and eliciting curiosity in your creative work. Corwin uses examples from his management consulting business, and personal projects like CREATIVEMIX, to illustrate how you can promote your creative endeavor and grow your business by engaging with people instead of pushing a sales agenda.
The content is divided into three sections: Drawing a Crowd (changing ones’ marketing paradigm from tasks to people), Making Connections (turning contacts into leads, making the most of your networking opportunities, and spreading the word without selling your soul), and finally Making an Experience (insights on how hosting an inspired event, of any size or budget, can grow your network).
This 65-page eBook (nearly 14,000 words) is packed with insights, ideas, and best practices that are connected together by a simple question: Do you want to stand out from the crowd or do you want to attract a crowd?