Digital Workflow For Photographers – Bonus
- A great system for keeping all of your digital photos organized in an ever-changing world
- Bonus Edition: 23 pages – densely packed with information
- High Resolution 20+ minute video tutorial showing you Trey's workflow
- Bonus Edition: Extra screenshots from Trey's computer, showing how he physically organizes his files
- Bonus Edition: Illustrates extra steps for file management around HDR photography and the problem of handling multiple files to create a final image
Are you having trouble managing all of your digital photos? Is your workflow from getting the photos out of the camera into your final portfolio a mess? This book has a great system that will set you up!
This eBook is available in PDF form and is immediately available. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee – not that you will need it!
It is a detailed description of how I organize my digital photos from camera to final product. I talk about how I use photo-managing software, folders, importing, final portfolio management, and more. Note that this is not a Photoshop How-To — it deals with the very important problem of managing and organizing your digital workflow.
What People Are Saying
– Bill Erickson
– Brian Matiash
– Chris Nowakowski