Killer Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Canon Camera
- Learn how to get your Canon out of fully-automatic
- Get tips on carrying and holding your camera to ensure the best photos
- Get the most out of your built-in flash
- 80+ pages packed with easy to follow instruction along with sample images
- Finally understand the most important buttons and dials on your dSLR
Do you keep going back to the full-automatic mode on your Canon dSLR because you’re not getting the results you expected from “those other modes”? Are there buttons on your camera that you’ve never pressed because you don’t know what they do?
This book was written for the budding photographer. The photographer who’s the proud new owner of a Canon dSLR, or the dSLR user who’s never gotten that dial on top of their camera out of the fully automatic, “green square” or P mode. If you’re ready to step up your game, this book’s for you.
This book discusses carrying, holding and stabilizing your camera, explains how to use the aperture and shutter priority modes and when to go full manual, explains what the most important buttons and dials on the camera do, and details how to get the most out of the built-in flash. In the Bonus Edition, it further explains how to take complete control of your autofocus, introduces you to the joys of off-camera flash, and offers guidelines on how to buy and rent new gear!
h2>What People Are Saying
– Griffin Stewart
Video Interview Of The Author
Here’s an interview Joseph did on This Week In Photo(TWiP) about the book. Enjoy!