Nikon D7000 Experience
- Learn when and why to use the features, functions, and controls of your Nikon D7000 to consistently create great images.
- Take control of the advanced autofocus system, Custom Settings, A, S, and M shooting modes, exposure settings, and metering modes.
- Customize the controls and functions of the D7000 work best for your photography needs.
- Understand how to incorporate Histograms, Exposure Compensation, Bracketing, and White Balance into the image taking process.
- Nikon D7000 Experience is an 87 page guide to help novice and intermediate dSLR photographers get the most from their D7000.
The Nikon D7000 is a powerful and versatile dSLR that can be precisely adapted to your shooting needs in various situations. Nikon D7000 Experience helps photographers take control of this camera and the images they create.
The guide covers camera functions and exposure concepts for those learning digital SLR photography, and explains the advanced camera controls and operations of the D7000 such as controlling the sophisticated autofocus system and its autofocus modes, areas, and AF points for sharp focus of still or moving subjects. Learn to use the various metering modes and exposure compensation for correct exposure of every image, and how to take advantage of and customize the versatile controls, menu options, and Custom Settings of the D7000 to quickly and easily adjust these functions to your shooting needs.
This ebook focuses on still-photography with a brief introduction to video settings, and includes a tutorial of the image taking process, explanation of the elements of composition such as how to achieve dramatic depth of field to create compelling images, and essential dSLR accessories.
Take advantage of your powerful Nikon D7000 and learn to use it to its full capabilities!