Photographing The Fourth Dimension – Time
- Learn to create amazing photos using Light Painting & Star Trails techniques
- Discover how to easily make Time-lapse Videos
- Transform your photography with motion as Cinemagraphs
- Avoid time-wasting mistakes and learn insider tips
- Keep it all with you in the included Field Checklist
- 50+ Pages & Field Checklist
No matter your skill level, this book will help you improve your photography and heighten the impact of your photographs by introducing you to numerous slow shutter and video techniques. Learn how take beautiful pictures of the stars and show their movement. Enjoy exploring the powerful time compression capabilities of time lapse photography. Learn about light painting and using simple and relatively cheap LEDs to bring new life to your extended exposure night photography.
Learn, step by step what photographic equipment and software will allow you to successfully employ the many photography techniques used by the pros. To put you on a fast track to success, potential pitfalls and down to earth solutions are provided for each technique discussed. This information will save you time and reinforce your understanding of the techniques discussed.
SPECIAL BONUS: To help you improve your photography and better retain the lessons within the eBook, a handy quick reference Field Guide is included containing technique summaries, tips and exposure tables.