Travel Photography Exposed
- Pick up a wealth of tips and advice from a working travel photographer
- Learn how to avoid expensive mistakes, how to develop your craft, and where to go
- Gain insight in to the thought processes that go in to making a successful trip, from someone that spends 10+ months a year on the road
- Plenty of ideas and inspiration to plan your own trip or even change your life
- 68 pages of landscape format information and example photos
Travel Photography Exposed is a collection of thoughts, examples and practical tips on life as a roaming travel photographer. I know, from the emails, and the people I meet, that I live the dream of many millions of people. It can be difficult, but usually the biggest stress I have is in deciding where I’m going to travel to next.
This is not an academic theory book, this is a collection of no nonsense advice from a photographer that does this every day. More importantly, it’s about helping you to do the same. Whether it’s a one off 2 week trip or you want to live your life on the road, this ebook will help you get on the right path.
Of all the things that you need to have in place to be able to make a living as a travel photographer, the most important, is your understanding and mind set. In this eBook, you will gain invaluable insights, that have cost me many years and countless thousands to learn. Just one of the many tips could save you huge amounts of time and expense, before you begin your journey.